Terms of Contest Participation
1. E-Kalimera SARL (hereafter E-Kalimera or the Organizer) is organizing a raffle contest called ‘E-Kalimera Holiday promotion’ (hereafter the contest) on its Facebook page and group and with the aim of promoting E-Kalimera and finding 3 winners of the raffle.
2. Participation in the Contest means the unconditional acceptance of these Terms of Participation and that each participant represents and warrants that he/she meets the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, each participant agrees to accept the decisions of E-Kalimera, as final and binding as it relates to the content.
3. Everyone who has reached the age of 18, may participate in the contest, except for all employees of E-Kalimera, their spouses, and their relatives of first and second degree.
4. Each participant must comment by providing an answer under the post related to the contest that will be published on E-Kalimera’s Facebook page and group. The question that has to be answered is 'Which version of Greek do you prefer more, Ancient or Modern?'. The entry participation must fulfill all participation requirements, as specified in these rules, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of E-Kalimera. Each participant may enter only once. Each participant may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If a participant uses fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, his/her submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of E-Kalimera.
5. 3 Winners will receive respectively 3 prizes (1 prize per winner):
1st winner will win 4 hours of individual Modern Greek lessons online.
2nd winner will win 3 hours of individual Modern Greek lessons online.
3rd winner will win 2 hours of individual Modern Greek lessons online.
The value of one-hour individual Modern Greek lessons online can be found at https://www.e-kalimera.com/shop . Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The winners are expected to have access to internet and be familiar with using online messengers. E-Kalimera has no obligation or liability to provide such means or technology to the winner. The prizes (individual lessons) will be given as 1-hour lessons in English on a time convenient for E-Kalimera. If the winners cannot attend at the proposed timetable, another timetable will be found according to the available timeslots of the teachers of E-Kalimera. If after several attempts, dates when the lessons can happen cannot be agreed, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize. E-Kalimera will have no liability or obligation towards the forfeited winner.
6. The name of the Participants on the Facebook page and group will be entered in a numerical list by the Organizer. The draw will be conducted using electronic means which ensure the random selection and the inability of the human factor to intervene in the process of selecting the winners. The names corresponding to these numbers will be the winners of the contest.
7. The duration of the competition is from 02/12/2018 to 02/01/2019 11:59 GMT+1. The Organizer reserves the right to extend or reduce this duration for a reasonable cause if it publishes this change in an appropriate manner.
8. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
9. Winners of the contest will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of E-Kalimera. The draw will take place at the offices of E-Kalimera on 05/01/2019. The results will be announced as a comment under the related Facebook contest post. The draw will show 3 winners. It will also bring out 3 runners-up, to take the winners' place, if their participation is canceled due to non-fulfillment of the present terms or failure to use the prize or failure to accept the prize. The winners as well as the runners-up will be notified by a personal message from the E-Kalimera page on Facebook.
E-Kalimera shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
10. Winners should contact E-Kalimera within 5 days with a personal message at https://www.facebook.com/ekalimera to provide their details. If the winners do not contact E-Kalimera within 5 days of the announcement of their name, the winners will automatically lose any right to the prize and E-Kalimera is relieved of any obligation it has assumed against the winners in relation to the prize. In the place of the winners, the first runners-up are entered.
11. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with apllicable laws.
12. No substitution of the prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for E-Kalimera to use winner's name, entry and/or review of the prize for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
14. By entering this content each participant understands that E-Kalimera or anyone acting on behalf of E-Kalimera will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
15. Participants acknowledge and accept unconditionally that the Contest may be affected or interrupted temporarily due to Internet problems. More generally, performance, emails and data transmission, as well as accessibility, may experience changes or interruptions that are completely dependent on the capabilities of the existing technology on which they are based and which are beyond the control and responsibility of E-Kalimera .
16. E-Kalimera reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, E-Kalimera may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by E-Kalimera. E-Kalimera reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms.
E-Kalimera has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void participation for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by contest rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, E-Kalimera reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
17. E-Kalimera reserves the right to change the terms of participation or to cancel the contest for any great reason not mentioned in these rules.
18. The purchase of a product is not required for participation in the Contest.
19. By entering the contest, participants agree to release and hold harmless E-Kalimera and its partners, representatives, agents, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
20. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT E-KALIMERA'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
21. These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with Greek law. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Patras, Greece having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
22. Participation in the Contest constitutes an irrebuttable presumption that the Participant is fully aware of and accepts these Terms fully and unconditionally. By participating in this contest, participants are deemed to have unconditionally accepted and consented to these binding terms, rules and conditions. Any additional announcement with instructions relating to the participation in the Contest, which will be posted by E-Kalimera on the sites listed under clause 10, is an integral part of these terms.